Date:
Sat, 7 Jan 2006 10:33:11 -0600
At 05:19 PM 1/5/2006, you wrote:
>Good evening all. Happy New Year. I am travelling with my college aged
>violinist daughter to Appleton, Wisconsin on Sunday, returning to Vermont on
>Tuesday via Chicago.
>
>I was wondering if there are any Lactnetters in Appleton or around there? I
>know there are probably some Lactnetters in Chicago also, and I am thinking
>I usually get stuck in O'Hare, and was just wondering who lived around
>either Appleton, Wisconson or Chicago, Illinois?
>
>Martha has an audition at Lawrence on Monday, and we come home Tuesday.

Kathy, did you get a reply to your post?  Becky Krumwiede lives in
Appleton.  I don't know if she saw your post.

What is your Monday schedule like?  I am toying with the idea of coming up
in the morning for a visit.  It would be fun to see you. I live about 1 1/2
hours south of Appleton.  I have to be back in Mkee by 3 but I could be
there for breakfast or afterwards. I get up early and the traffic would not
be heavy in that direction.

Let me know what looks possible.  And maybe Becky could join us too.

I have retired my practice and know that I will miss the contact with LCs
whom I have known.

Pat Gima