From:
Jenny Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 22:12:00 -0500
Hello!  I wanted to thank Janice Reynolds for posting the link to WSAZ-TV's
website featuring the story which aired March 29 about extended
Breastfeeding.  The women featured in the story are all members of the LLL
group that I co-lead.  I was amazed, and a little suspicious when the
reporter called saying she planned to do this story, and could we help her
out.  But I soon learned that Penny Moss is nursing her own 4 month old
daughter, and I think she's very genuinely interested.  Thank you so much
to all of you who took time to look at the story and then sent her
feedback.  She wrote me today and said that in 11 years as a reporter, she
has never had so much feedback about any story she's written, so she's
thrilled, and I think I owe you all "one" for helping me to build a
relationship with a media contact, which could be handy someday!
Thanks again!
Jenny Morris, LLLL, IBCLC in Charleston, WV