Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 19:00:39 EST
I wrote:
<< < This is so weird as to be almost unbelievable.... a mom who is willing to
  pump her breasts to maintain her supply but not give the milk to the baby,
  and give AIM instead?   This is one strange time we live in... >> >>
Elisheva responded:
"So, while I'd usually think one could find a way to solve this dilemma if one
were motivated, it does not seem so weird as to be unbelievable."
Well that goes without saying, but the website wasn't answering that
question. There was no mention of separation or medication issues.  It seemed
to simply be suggesting it as an option for a mom who wanted to cut down on
breastfeeding for some arbitrary and unmentioned reason. That is why I found
it so odd. In fact there was no mention of what would be done with the pumped
milk, but it did go on later to talk about storage... go figure.
Judy LeVan Fram, Brooklyn, NY