From:
"kajal.pandya" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2008 10:40:32 +0530
Dear All,

I share the same feelings as the mail written by David Fielder. Though I am
not an IBCLCE but I do work with lactating mothers. I also have the similar
question to be put up to the group. I would appreciate if anybody could
As I have also noted in my hospital that if the mother is not able to breast
feed in the first few hours of birth the baby is supplemented with formula
feed.
Thanks,
Kajal