From:
Cathy Fetherston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 15:28:08 +0800
I know this video is often mentioned and recommended by lactnetters so
I just wanted let you all know that   'Follow Me Mum' has just been
produced on DVD
and has Spanish and French translations. You can find more information
at  www.rebeccaglover.com.au where you can print off an order form or
email Rebecca personally at
[log in to unmask]  or try www.ibreastfeeding.com

Disclaimer: I have no financial interest in this product

cheers
Cathy Fetherston
Perth Western Australia