From:
Annette Toolsie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Sep 1998 16:02:53 -0400
I am very sorry for causing any confusion - "ILL" is the abbreviation for
Inter Library Loan. My univ. library did not have a copy of the book, my
understanding is that they borrowed it from a univ. in Wyoming (?). It takes
2-3 weeks to receive an "ILL", as time is of the essence for me I needed the
missing pages ASAP, hence my request. Once again I'm sorry for the confusion.
Incidentally, thanks to the many people who responded to my request for info.
Lactnetters are the best.
Annette Toolsie