Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 13:39:37 EST
Diane says,

<< I finally discovered that the mittens were used continuously at
 home, and urged their total discontinuation.  That was a turning point for
 the baby's nursing behavior.  The only real change was the mittens.

 Just wondered if anyone else has seen the same. >>

Gosh Diane, mittens push my hot button!  I absolutely hate them...babies had
their hands as their best friends for nine months and now in our adult
infinite wisdom, we are terrified that the baby might scratch herself so have
to cover the hand with mittens -- which the parents think is the right thing
to do, so they go buy them and put them on too.  ARGHHHHH.

Haven't observed what you saw r/t the breastfeeding but boy, I'll be on the
lookout for it.

Anyone else?

Jan B in Wheaton