Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 12:35:49 +0000
Anyone watch Brookside (UK soap)? I don't, as I just don't have room in my
life to get hooked on it...but I read and hear that there was a good
episode last week when a major character bf her new baby in the local
pub...someone made a comment and was told in no uncertain terms that she
was only doing what came naturally and to mind their own....tabloid
newspaper comment has been supportive, as far as I can see. This is really
welcome, as Brookside is watched by a mainly young, female audience.

Heather Welford Neil
NCT bfc, Newcastle upon Tyne