From:
"G. Hertz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 16:52:01 -0400
I have pretty close knowledge of one girl who is about 13 now with agenesis
of the corpus callosum. She is somewhat "different looking" but functions
quite well. She is in learning support at school - always was - but seems to
be at least close to grade level. She has some motor problems (but attends
dance class) and does not have any feeding issues that I know of, but I
didn't know the family until she was 4 years old.

Gail
Gail S. Hertz, MD, IBCLC