From:
Jan Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 1996 09:26:04 -0500
Torrey (age 17, senior in high school) has an English teacher for whom she
has just started being the assistant (TA) this semester.  Said teacher is
VERY pregnant.  Torrey asked her (day 1):  Do you have a pediatrician yet?
 "No, haven't gotten around to that."  Since Torrey works for our pediatric
group, she, of course, not having to politely give out 3 names, brought her
all of Pete's stuff.  Then she told her she could recommend a good lactation
consultant.  :)  Teach was thrilled; feels she's gotten more out of this TA
than most teachers get.  (I agree....)  Turns out the teacher's sister has
been coming to me as an LC for "years" and is still bf her 22 month old!
 Small world, and thank you to my dear daughter....

Jan B.