From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 1996 08:55:55 -0500
Hi all. SOmeone asked this yesterday.

>T-Shirts - A lot of people do not wear white or black (us Falls and
>>Springs)would another color(s) be possible as well? Turquoise is a
>>universal color,navy with white printing or something else. Warm beige
>>even. Also will they be on sale at K.C.?

The answer to this is that there are not going to be any other colors due to
the complexity of getting shirts printed in diff colors. We are lucky to
have Diana at [log in to unmask] doing this job, as it is kind of a
pain, having done it before. We are keeping it simple. Just the one design.
We originally were only going to have XL and L, but Diana is doing diff
sizes to meet needs...which is sweet of her...but again, it is more work.  I
hear that it would be nice to have diff colors, etc, but this is not
possible, unfortunately.

T Shirts must be ordered and paid for by April 15....they will **NOT** be
sold at ILCA. Again that was a lot of work last year.

THanks again . Kathleen
Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC, LLLeader, co-owner Lactnet, LLLOL, Corgi-L
LACTNET WWW site: http://www.mcs.com/~auerbach/lactation.html