From:
Lisa Updike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Oct 1996 12:01:52 -0400
Lacnetters,

Just wanted to let everyone who helped know that my son came through his
dental work fine.  We pushed for staying together until the sedation was
effective and he tolerated everything well.  I did nurse until about 4 hours
before the sedation even though I was told they would not do the work if I
did so.  I held my tongue and just didn't
 tell them..  Not the best but...  I am now sending them the most up-tp-date
info on anesthesia and BF, advantages of BF and on parents comforting their
own children in times of stress.  I doubt if it will help, but it's worth a
try.

Thanks,  Lisa