Date:
Mon, 17 May 2004 15:58:40 EDT
Naomi says,
Where is this pedi's evidence that human milk loses its nutritional
(and immunologic) value at one year?
Now y'all, doncha know that at 366 days on the dot, the milk just turns into
-- water?  Sorta like if you don't get the Ilosone drops into the baby's eyes
within an hour, at 61 minutes, the gonorrhea will begin to proliferate.

Nancy, I liked your response about the age of the cow.  I wonder if they
forget that udder milk actually comes from anudder species???

This is where I get frustrated -- having to "prove" something that is so
patently ignorant.

Perhaps the peds should be asked for HIS/HER evidence before you have to
produce yours?  After all, what does he think babies ate before Mr. Ross and Mr.
Mead & Mr. Johnson were born????

Jan Barger, RN, MA, IBCLC
Wheaton IL
www.lactationeducationconsultants.com