From:
Attie Sandink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jun 1996 11:51:02 -0400
Dear Laurie C and all those who become offended by comments on Lactnet:
Lactnet is a learning tool for Breastfeeding  concerned people. It is also
international. Please stop making public American political comments on a
network that is already becoming very difficult to keep up with and
therefore  costly. Also nasty sarcastic comments really do nothing positive
for the rest of us on Lactnet. I also have no time for that kind of
diatribe. Comments that were meant to have just a fun reaction should remain
as such since we need that kind of humour after difficult busy days with
crying mothers and babies. If anyone has taken offence by someones light
hearted humour email them privately

Attie (from Ontario Canada)