From:
Cindy Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2008 15:40:11 -0500
I am wondering if you have any suggestions for this situation:

Mom of a 4 month old baby, went back to work 3 days per week,, can pump fine
at home and until about 2 weeks ago could pump fine when at work, but
recently she can only get about an ounce when she is at work pumping….
Previously get got several ounces, baby is exclusively breastfed, no
supplements, mom has the Pump in Style advanced,

She is in a nice place to pump, feels safe there from interruptions, I
recommended rescue remedy but  that didn’t help, what else can I tell her?
She says she can feel the milk there but it just won’t let down. Thanks in
advance

Cindy Curtis RNC IBCLC CCE

http://www.breastfeedingonline.com

mailto:[log in to unmask]