From:
Coudray Françoise ADJ+ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Aug 2009 16:45:31 +0200
Hello Lydia,

Well thanks to lactnet, I am working more "deeply" to help this mom;

We are about to try to organize her job; her job is radioprotection, and the
law in France is: no breastfeeding if entering a contaminated area; no BF at
all.

But all the elements sent from all of you help me / will help me in
arranging her job, because a large part of her time will be in an office,
outside the contaminated area + a smalll part supposed at taking measures in
contaminated area;

we now must deal between french regulations (no BF at all) and organizing
her job so that

1/ she delegates all the measures (or every tasks in contaminated area) to
someone without loosing her job (because there is no protection concerning
the period of breastfeeding, in France the real protection not to be fired
concerns pregnancy)....

2/ or see if entering once (or even sometimes but still rarely) would stay
okay - and there I will be working upon all the elements received thru
Lactnet, which will help "building" a "big file" toward her direction.

Thanks for all,
Breast regards,

Françoise