From:
Kate Hallberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Dec 2000 22:48:12 -0800
Lyla- I have heard of "high salt" breastmilk from one
woman, also unsubstantiated, but first hand.  She was
not well educated and seemed to have learning
difficulties or a communication disorder so I had a
difficult time knowing if I was getting completely
accurate information from her.  I felt awful for her
because she had no idea what was really going on, but
had been told she had to wean her baby- 2nd or 3rd
one, and had the same thing happen with the others.

Not much help, but either a persistant myth or
reality?  I have since completely lost track of her.

One would assume that partial breastfeeding would be
possible/preferable if this situation does exist.

=====
Kate Hallberg, mom to Ursula (6!), Sage (3) and "Cinderella" (1-6-01)http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~kolina/                    Ideas that need venture capital:  How about a DVD-based, flat screen LCD video unit embedded in a granite tombstone, for perpetual replay of highlights of the dearly departed's life?