Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 14:13:33 EST
Hi All,
Got this inquiry from OZ yesterday and have no clue what she is referring to.
 I told her I'd be glad to ask 1600+ other folks with more information and
she gave her permission to forward her question.  TIA for any info.
Gretchen Andrews, BA, IBCLC private practice, Redlands CA

 << I'm a registered nurse in a childrens hospital in Sydney, Australia.
 I recently took care of a baby who was breast fed. The mother suffered from
cracked nipples. This was her third child, she delivered her first two
children in South Africa. When she had cracked nipples with the first two
children, she told me that a midwife used a pen like instrument to laser over
her nipples.
 I cannot find any information with regard to this. If you have any
information with regard to this, I would appreciate if you could send it to
me.
 Many thanks for you response,
 Cathy Clarkson. >>