From:
Rebecca Behre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 1995 22:54:10 PDT
in stored milk:  Why would we want to pitch frozen milk if it had yeast in it.  Seems to me we go out of the way to find sources of yeast to feed ourselves and
babes during an infection.  A yeast infection is an overgrownth of what's already there so if the babes normal flora is left intact then some yeast in properly frozen HM shouldn't be a problem should it.  At least if it were me I sure wouldn't pitch it.

Becky Behre, RNC
Moscow, Idaho