From:
Maureen Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 1996 22:11:22 -0400
I believe about a week ago someone mentioned a new article by M. Woolridge
et al re oversupply being caused by poor latch. Can someone please give me
that reference?

 2nd question: A colleague spoke with a German woman recently who was
surprised that Canadian women are not required to have their breast milk
tested if they are breastfeeding longer than 6 months. It sounded like this
was recommended or required in Germany. Does anyone know if this is true?
What contaminants (or whatever) are being tested for? Is Jim Akre out there?

Maureen Kennedy PHN IBCLC
Ottawa