From:
Cindy Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 21:29:05 -0500
I don't have a computer program per se.  I only keep about a dozen pumps in
stock to rent. I use a 3 x 5 index card and write the moms name in the upper
left top line, the due date of the pump in the upper tight line, the serial
number of the pump on the lower left line and the moms phone number just
under her name. I files these in an index card box behind the month it is
due back and use the space in the middle of the card to make notes about
calls to mom  to remind her it is due or that a pmt is due.  This works well
for a small number of pumps.  If she extends the rental, I write the new
date under the old and refile that card behind the proper month.  I also use
Microsoft Excel to track the pumps in and out, but this is more for stats.

Cindy

Cindy Curtis,RN,IBCLC
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.erols.com/cindyrn