From:
Nick Azzaretti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 1996 04:53:06 GMT
I'm hoping someone out there can help my friend Glenda Beverage, an OB
nurse (IBCLC) who is not on-line. She is working on a paper for a
course she's taking, and she needs to include among her sources an
article from a sociological or psychological journal. The paper topic
has to do with social effects of breastfeeding, and she would like to
find an article relating to motherhood/role theory/breastfeeding. Any
suggestions? Our town library is tiny, we live over an hour away from
the nearest university library, and Glenda has had no luck at the
local hospital's reference library. She would be willing to reimburse
postage/fax expenses. Please e-mail me privately unless you have a
suggestion that might be of interest to the whole list.
TIA,  Kate Pennington, LLLL, Newcastle, Maine