From:
"Anh Gordon, MD" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 00:41:54 -0400
Hello,

I am looking for 2 articles from the J of Hum Lact.  I don't have access to
these and they apparently are not online so I apologize for having to ask
this list.

They are:

Valaitis RK, Sheeshka JD, O'Brien MF. Do consumer infant feeding
publications and products available in physicians' offices protect, promote,
and support breastfeeding? J Hum Lact 1997;13:203-8.

and

Newman J. Breastfeeding problems associated with the early introduction of
bottles and pacifiers. J Hum Lact 1990;6:59-63.

If anyone has these articles, could you please email me privately at

Thank you so much,
Anh H. Gordon, MD