From:
Susan Kay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 20:37:02 +1000
Dear wise ones,
I am needing advice with one of our new mums-
She has quite flat nipples, with one being inverted. However, this wonderful
lady has managed to attach her baby, and she feeds well sometimes. That is
not really the problem, as we feel "tincture of time" and lots of practise
will work here.
Her areola have what appears to be varicose veins around them- in that they
look like tortured v.v's and are sort of wrapped around the areola. She says
it is worse with the pregnancy, and I have no idea what else it could be.

She is lactating well, but I am wondering what these things could be- I know
it is difficult without seeing her and because of my poor description, but
does anyone have any ideas? Please email me privately, as I may not have
time to read Lactnet for a while
Many thanks
Susan, Queensland, Australia
mailto:[log in to unmask]