From:
Christine Bodin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2008 12:45:48 +0000
This family is in a very conservative area. As a Pensacola native, I wanted to note that Mobile, Alabama is only about an hour drive and may be acceptable to these parents in this situation, as well. I am not currently in Pensacola and cannot specifically help here with recommendations, but did want to enlarge the search area in case that helps.

Chrissy Bodin

From: Jay Gordon <[log in to unmask]>