Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 21:14:31 EST
Wow.  Since the author appeared on TV, I have had several calls for the
Haberman feeder (the magic pill that Ms. Hogg recommends for a fussy, gassy
baby).  Where is the breast?  She never mentioned it.  Today, another
lactation consultant came in with the book.  She turned to a section in the
book on breastfeeding.  Right in front of our eyes, were explicit
instructions on how many "minutes" to breastfeed the baby on the first day of
life; how many "minutes" on the second day of life; than how many "minutes"
on day 3-4.  Made me sick.  And the woman is making $1000 per day????  Geez,
what does this say about parents today?  Loni Denman, RN, IBCLC