From:
LornaDo56 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 22:38:49 EDT
There is currently an immediate opening for an RN, IBCLC in our Oklahoma City
office. This is an exciting and innovative program that recognizes the value
of Lactation Consultants and the services they offer.   We are a Home Health
Agency that covers lactation rounds at 2 area hospitals. In addition we make
home visits for lactation consults.
If interested, please fax your resume to (405) 947-2718    Attn: Clinical
Director