From:
Jennifer Tow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 13:10:38 EST
In a message dated 1/21/1 4:52:07 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< I have a small piece of ocean front property in Arizona and I will be
selling
it for a very fair price. Feel free to bid. >>

I have been quiet on this up unti now (and you all know, I am never quiet),
but someone is being sold a "Bill" of goods (pardon the pun!).

<<There is no--repeat, NO--adequate explanation for his being on the Board of
Directors of Wyeth nor for his accepting money from them for this
directorship.  More importantly, the Sears' website is advertising formula.
This is inexcusable.>>

As anyone who has ever been on a Board knows, your responsibility (and it is
both a feduciary and ethical responsibility, punishable by legal action if
neglected) is to protect the interests of that company. Period. This is truly
heart-breaking. Added to the Larry Gartner vit D nightmare, I'm not feeling
very optimistic today!
Jennifer Tow, IBCLC, CT, USA