From:
"Debbie Albert, Ph.D., IBCLC" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 04:49:50 EDT
Ellen and Toby,

       It seems to me that that Prof. Levanthal would have been more accurate
if he stated that formula lays heavier in the gut, thereby making more
difficult to produce reflux.  The scary part is this guy might actually been
a professor in medicine!

                                                             Debbie Albert,
Ph.D., IBCLC

P.S.  -- I may not write a lot, but I am always reading!