Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2011 08:37:56 -0500
IN our area, LC's who are RN's are paid the same as RN's, according to experience and area of specialty. It has gone back and forth - with times when med-surg nurses were paid less than critical care nurses, but now there seems to be even pay practices.  Make sure you are considered direct patient care provider and not educator as sometimes educators are paid less.