From:
Sharon Julien <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 1998 20:42:04 EDT
 I received a phone call from a mom taking vivactil 2.5 mg for depression, and
has been doing so for the past  year.  Baby is now 2 months old and thriving .
I tried finding info re: this medication in Thomas Hale and Briggs  and  were
uable to find explanation of the drug, other than the PDR.
  If anyone is familiar with this medication and has specific info let me
know.
     Thanks Sharon