From:
Pamela Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2008 10:05:55 +0100
Hi Rachel

Would it help for your friend to contact the US Embassy in
Nairobi?  If so, they have contact details (Nairobi phone numbers and
email addresses) on their website at
http://nairobi.usembassy.gov/service.html  I see that the Consular
Section address is at Village Market in Nairobi, a nice little
shopping centre I remember well from visiting my sister who lives nearby.

Best wishes to your friend and the two children.

Pamela Morrison (who grew up in Kenya, and misses it still ...)