From:
Tony Knox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 10:28:09 +0100
Dear Jessica
Your sense of democracy is somewhat warped - if one disagrees on is a troll?
Funny how I have had support from NY this morning which is signed off
poignantly 'where it still smells of smoke depending on the wind
direction'.
The message is that we need to care for the women and children [I don't care
a fig for the Taliban troops]

Tony