From:
Annelies Bon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jun 1998 19:45:20 +0000
20 years ago "Borstvoeding Natuurlijk" was founded, so this year we are
having our anniversary. We shall have a big party in October and there will
be a special anniversary edition of our magazine. The editor of it asked me
to gather  stories of people who have been in contact with as the past 20
years.

So, if you have been in contact with us, or have something you want to
share with us, would you like to write a few words about it? We will
publish your contribution in the special anniversary edition. Please email
your contribution to mailto:[log in to unmask]

Thanks a lot!

Annelies Bon
breastfeeding counsellor of the Dutch bf org "Borstvoeding Natuurlijk"
mailto:[log in to unmask]