From:
MS CATHY LILES <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 1995 01:15:37 EDT
In regards to the discharge, is it spontaneous or when she sqeezes
her areola? If it is with expression, that will cause more fluid,
more squeezing etc.  Green has been associated with fibrocystic
tissue and I have seen Fluorescent green with blue gatorade, blue
jello, Smurf Ice Cream etc. Moms also report fluorescent green poop
at the same time.  I am not familiar with any problematic (cancerous
or otherwise) green discharges.

Cathy Liles, IBCLC
College Station, TX