From:
Jon Ahrendsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 1996 13:30:54 -0500
I thought all of you would be interested in this notice recently posted on LACTIVIST:

"We are currently looking for people willing to review some upcoming Titles
from our Corel Medical Series. Although we are interested in the
functionality of these titles, we are primarily looking for people to focus
on or provide a technical review of the content.

Breastfeeding
The Breastfeeding title is designed to give mothers and families who are
breastfeeding or considering breastfeeding, healthcare professionals,
lactation consultants and the public introductory knowledge and skills about
the art and science of breastfeeding. It is also intended to give a basic
understanding of the history of breastfeeding and the issues related to the
practice of breastfeeding. Animated, anatomical illustrations are used to
explain the lactation process, video clips are used to illustrate proper and
improper techniques and case studies based on the work of lactation
consultants present a "real life" perspective of the breastfeeding
experience. Also included on the CD is a database of useful forms aimed at
aiding the breastfeeding parent as well as the lactation consultant in
documenting vital facts. An ideal candidate for this would be someone with
first-hand experience."

For more information on applying, go to http://eng.corel.com/

There must be enough people on LACTNET that would want to do this.

Sincerely,

Jon Ahrendsen MD FAAFP