From:
Jack Newman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 1997 20:00:46 -0500
It's not funny but it is, and I wish I had saved a piece from the Bible
where to punish a people, God either kills them or gives them
hemorrhoids.  Just to point out too, that only people who don't have
them can use the expression: I don't give a sh..t (as in "it doesn't
mean a thing to me", or "it's of no consequence").

The doctors is wrong.  She can use anything she finds is useful.

Supportive of breastfeeding does not mean supportive only when things
are perfect.  Supportive means taking a few risks to help breastfeeding
women continue breastfeeding *when things are not perfect*.  The least
this doctor could have done was ask around, eh?  If he did, I take it
back, but I bet he didn't.

Jack Newman MD, FRCPC