From:
Leigh Fredholm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 00:15:37 EST
Congratulations to Dawn Martin for bringing the Mothers Milk Bank at Austin
into the news.  It was a very nice piece, and a delightful spot in my day.

Leigh Fredholm MD
<A HREF="http://www.news8austin.com/story.asp?CatID=12&ArID=21619">Click here: News 8 Austin | 24 Hour Local News | Austin, Texas</A>