From:
Dee Dee Saunders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Aug 1998 14:11:42 -0230
Spoke with my cousin last night, she says she
doesn't need extra info on BF as her doctor has
discussed it at length with her, including
"schedules" (her words).  I am now very worried we
have a "babywise" doctor!

Kym Smythe and Susanna Eve, thank you so much for
your information.  I have printed your messages
and will send them to her this week.  She can then
make her own decision.  She seems very eager to
try BF  however !

Dee Dee Saunders, BN RN
Goose Bay, Labrador, Canada