From:
Naomi Bar-Yam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 11:41:10 -0400
I talk about bedsharing in my childbirth classes. Does
anyone know of any handouts on benefits of bedsharing
and how to do so safely. I think I remember some recent
discussion on the position of the Canadian public
health community and the fact that they were developing
materials and policies on how to bedshare safely. Does
anyone know if they've completed the materials and where
I might obtain them?
Thought I'd ask before I reinvent the wheel and write my
own.
Thanks,
  Naomi Bar-Yam