From:
Lisa Mathaisen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 2010 16:20:57 -0500
 sounds familiar too...

-----Original Message-----
From: Miriam Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thu, Feb 4, 2010 3:55 pm
Subject: Creating a lactation department

I am a LC working at a large U.S. university hospital.  We currently have 6
lactation consultants working at the hospital but we are under two separate
departments.  For many reasons we are interested in developing an independent
lactation department so that we can better coordinate our services and pursue
better services for our patients.  We anticipate that the powers that be in the
administration may not be entirely supportive of this.  We would love to hear
about others who may have gone through this to learn about your challenges and
successes.  Please respond to me off the list if possible, as it is hard for me
to keep up, as much as I love all your wisdom!
Thank you for anything you can offer!
Miriam Bennett

lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail