Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 1996 19:16:06 GMT
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (10 lines)
loved the 'free is not free' posts and Ann's thoughtful " I am a coupon therefore I must cash it in", it is really something we do. You guys ( that is a United States gender free term)  are so philosophical on the Labor Day weekend. Linda SMith, at the rate you are going you could do a book of your posts,' Grandma's Homemade Lactation Homilies'.

A thought - blanching - can we try and go further with this? I think we started a few months ago. This is one thing that really has me stumped (that nitro paste is scary but interesting). I had a new mother with all of this and even took slides of "the blanch", we did everything that I could think of and all that was mentioned and how is her life, thrush ,etc. In the end she stopped BFing, what was REALLY interesting was that she called me a few months later and said her sister had given birth and had the same problem but was able to keep on going in spite of the pain. Didn't see the sister and,yes, maybe she did have something wrong that could have been corrected, but this vasospasm thing could have been familial. I thought that was an interesting artifact - considering there was not much I could do with it.

Please keep sending ideas about possible solutions to the blanching and lets assume that this is after the usual in depth intake that we do. Let's go Australians, M.D.s, Dr. Brian  and Dr. Tom.

Does August mean the end of Winter Down Under???

EVI

ATOM RSS1 RSS2