From:
Rene R Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 08:48:07 -0500
Hi Everyone,
        I wanted to update you on the baby I saw who had Down Syndrome.  I
sent her information from LLL about Down Syndrome and BF and a lot of other
info.  She was able to get a pump and kept trying to get the baby latched
on.  (she knew he could because he did it twice when I was with her)  She
called me yesterday and told me that he is doing great, has no more latch
problems and is gaining fine!  I was soooooo happy to hear from her, I had
called to check up on her last week  and they were still having difficulty
but slowly improving.  I wanted to thank everyone for their support it is
wonderful to have a forum to discuss, complain, ask questions, and
generally get 'it' out of you system.

Rene Fisher LLLL, BA, IBCLC
middletown, NY