From:
Shaland Verdi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2018 16:08:38 -0700
Just wanted to write a quick note to say that was a great post on CBD. It
is incredibly beneficial. I rub CBD oil on my grandma's back and for the
first time in years, she has felt almost no pain and barely takes her pain
medication anymore. I believe you can actually buy CBD anywhere, even in
states where marijuana is illegal because there is no THC in it (due to the
Farm Bill). I'm glad there is finally some mainstream research being done
on its benefits. Thank you for sharing:)