Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2011 12:24:33 -0600
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (39 lines)
Boston Billows have wipeable staphcheck covers.  Great pillow. 

-----Original Message-----
From: Lactation Information and Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wood, Miriam
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2011 8:44 AM
Subject: Breastfeeding posters for medical office

Hi Lactnet friends:

The group of community health centers where I work are beginning their effort to become "breastfeeding friendly".  Part of this includes using breastfeeding friendly images, such as posters, in our offices.  I've been scouring the internet and LactNet Archives for the last few days, and haven't found any that are really all that great.

Do any of you know where we could purchase breastfeeding posters? Are there any in particular that you all like? We're not looking for ones that make claims of how smart or strong your baby will be if you beastfeed, etc, but ones that show actual women of a variety of racial and ethnic identities breastfeeding, etc.

Also - Does anyone know of medical suppliers/stores that sell vinyl covered (ie, Joint commission approved) breastfeeding pillows? Does anyone have any good tips for cleanable surfaces for breastfeeding pillow   (besides sewing 30 or so covers myself?) - It seems to me that someone could go into business making these....

Many thanks!

Miriam Wood
Kingston, NY

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail 2. To start it again: set lactnet mail 3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet 4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2