From:
Donna Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 1998 18:42:29 -0800
Hi all,

I was reading my Lactnet mail Monday evening and the tv was on in the
background. My ears perked up when I heard mention of breastfeeding. The
show at the time was "Double Exposure", a kind of humour along the lines
of Royal Canadian Air Farce, a satirical look at the week's news. I
walked into the room to see a woman seated wearing a sling and cuddling
what I thought at first to be a baby. But the voice was talking about
ease of use, convenient, discrete, and allows you to get closer to your
PET than is legal in most provinces. Buy the doggy breastfeeding sling
now. "Don't bite" the woman says to the dalmation puppy in the sling.
Hmmmmm.

Donna Hansen
Burnaby, British Columbia
where the leaves are beautiful, I saw a red shafted flicker in the tree
outside our house, and the weather is still reasonably dry for this part
of the country