From:
"Julie S. Brill" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 1995 08:46:25 -0400
I'm cosed about what you mean Katherine about the tropics and the artic
and the amount of light. In the far north where they have very dark winters
it's balanced out by very light summers, so the total amount of daylight
in a year is the same anywhere on the planet. This would seem different
than our yearly allotment of daylight plus supplemented electric light.

AlsoAlso, it makes sense to me that in places where malnutrition has exist
that better nutrtion would bring earlier start of menses. It's harder for
me to swallow that I was dramatically better nourished than my mom and
grandmom, so I look for other explainations.

Just trying to sort it all out in my head,
Julie Brill