From:
Narelle Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 1996 17:23:49 +1100
>Could someone please email me all of the products made by Nestle. I saw a
>partial list in one journal, but am anxious to have as complete a list as
>possible.
>-Ava Carmichael Eagles, MS, ACCE, IBCLC

I have a pretty good list on my pages at http://www.caa.org.au/CAA/BFAG/

If anyone has a more up to date list could they please mail me and I will
update the page. Those lists are a year old now.

Narelle
Narelle Clark
   o        o     Underfed, underwashed, underslept - but well loved.
  \ / o  o \ /          It's great being a parent!
***************------> Also at http://www.uts.edu.au/people/narellec/