Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 1997 13:07:41 -0400
I've been meaning to write about a wonderful talk I had with a retired LLL,
current LC, on the Washington, D.C. metro from the La Leche League
Conference to Virginia.

Anyway, she lives in Virginia (Lynchburg?).  She has worked with parents
who subscribe to the Ezzo philosophy.  If I am remembering correctly she
said she focuses on the scheduling aspects.  Helps the parents notice how
the baby has it's own "schedule".  For example, in the early days the
baby's schedule might be needing to to feed every 1.5-2 hours.

It is hard to remember exactly how she phrased things, but, if anyone knows
of her or if she is on Lactnet, maybe she can give us examples of how she
is able to work with parents to establish successful breastfeeding while
respecting their personal beliefs.

Alicia, LLLL in the Bluegrass (Lexington, KY)
aka Post Poster
mailto:[log in to unmask]