From:
Doraine Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 17:07:24 -0400
Dear Lactnet Friends:

If you'll have the opportunity to be going to the ILCA Conference in
Acapulco, just wanted to invite you to a World BF Week 'committee' Ad-hoc
meeting.

Saturday, 4:30 - 5:30 pm.

Sorry the time isn't great, but the best time available.  I look forward to
a quick and fruitful discussion of WBW so we can all go to the Fiesta!

If you have questions or comments about World BF Week in North America,
please email me either before July 13 or after July 25.

Also, remember that materials are available to help you. The WABA Action
Folder text is now up on their website (<www.waba.org.br>). Email me
privately and I can give you details about other, commercial sources of
information.

Best wishes for your World BF Week planning!

Doraine Bailey
ILCA WBW Coordinator